CSJ = Computer Science Journey
Welcome to one of my CSJ series blogs! I make a CSJ blog every week to document my computer science learning and practicing for the past week, along with some inspirational thoughts.
I hope you enjoy this CSJ blog!
- Finish Crash Course Computer Science!
- Implement and deploy AppStore project Backend => work on Frontend
- Start a new course on Distributed System
- Start reviewing past SDE notes (trying to do it daily :)
Best Learning Material/Tool This Week
- System Design: https://www.educative.io/courses/grokking-modern-system-design-interview-for-engineers-managers/g7EwEyNnR6D#What-is-system-design
- Pro Git: https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Getting-Started-About-Version-Control
- Notion (well-explained): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbxQw4LQwws&ab_channel=KevinStratvert
- SDKMAN!: https://sdkman.io/usage